A registered user is someone who has created an account with your Brightcove Beacon app. This can be a free account or a paid subscription.
You can export detailed data about your registered users. This data can be used to help you manage email marketing campaigns, and customer relationship programs.
For your convenience, you can export detailed data about your registered users as a CSV file. You can then open this file in a spreadsheet program to manage email marketing campaigns, and customer relationship programs.
In Video Cloud Studio, navigate to the Registered Users module.
Select Export for one of the following: (You will be prompted to filter the data that you want to include)
- All registered users - Export data for all registered users
- New Users - Export data for new registered users within the past month
Choose the data that you want to include in your export file.
Data range - Select a timeframe for the exported data
- Email - User email address
- Name - User name
- User external ID - A unique user ID that connects the OIDC-authenticated app user to a Beacon app user
- User token - A unique system-generated user ID to specify the Beacon app user
- Date joined - The date when the user signed up for your app
- Last login - The date of the user's last login to your app
- Subscription details - Includes subscription name, start/end dates, status, payment gateway, and transaction ID
- Click .