You can configure pages with calendar restrictions that define the start date and time that a page will be available for viewing. Optionally, you can configure an end date and time as well. To configure calendar restrictions for a page, follow these steps
- Open the Layout module.
- In the side navigation panel, hover over the page name and click .
- In the Page Settings dialog, click Availability.
- In the far right of the Calendar restrictions row, click the toggle button. The calendar settings display.
- Click the calendar icon () and pick a start date, or manually enter a date.
- Click the clock icon () and pick a start time, or manually enter a time.
- (Optional) Check the End Date checkbox and select an end date and time.
If you schedule a published page to be available for a future date, the page status label will display Scheduled.